Thursday, December 18, 2008

where you go ????

WANTED


Name : Mr. Alla Baksh. Mohamed Ayub. or Mr. Abbas

Mr. Abbas o Mr. Abbas. ~

where have you been ???? why you have to go on this moment ????

hahaha^^

this actually pop up my my mind. yes, i miss my english lecturer, but i think is not only me who is missing him. he say he has gone to work in a better field, not in penang i think. but i was so mad that why he leave at this moment when i start my diploma course. aduh! banyak sakit kepala you know !?

anyway, hope u doing well in your new field. and GOOD LUCK!

while i continue my sadness until the end of this semester.

1 comment:

Abbas said...

Hey Jayyan.... I'm here in Penang.. How you doing?? O god... how long has it been since I quit working in Equator Academy of Art... I still miss working there... My favourite students.. I wish you well in your future undertakings ya.. :) take care..