Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Paper Cut

today, and a painful day during my term break. cause i got a paper cut !
wanna know where? it on my lips ! the upper one
so sad TT
this all happen unexpectedly, and the Creator is my little brother. i was holding a paper as i concentrate on the information i searching on the net. then in a sudden, my bro snatch the paper from me. this causes the top of paper go through my lips, and then
OUCH !
i rush to the washroom immediately !
as the result
the sore is not that visible
no bleeding, but still can feel the pain when it been wash by water !
imagine i have to be careful when i drink water, wash my face, and even brush my teeth!
beside i din't scream to my bro
i just tell him the moral of the situation
don't snatch anything from others when they are using it
ask them if they still need to use it
if not then only u can take from them
he was shock when i scream ouch
then he keep quiet for the rest of the afternoon, doing what he suppose to do.
gosh, i should take photo of his shocking face
it so shock
the face can tell he wanna say
"gosh, what shall i do, i so guilty"
xoxo
for you bro
hope u learn your lesson and don't repeat it again.

No comments: