Friday, December 26, 2008

Suprise^^

last few days, i think it was christmas eve. when i just come back from KL. i saw a piece of paper in front of the door. my dad pick it up and say it was for me.
Shock!
it really got my name on it, and it from post malaysia.
i ask my dad what it is for? he replied me as i got apply for anything
i started to think what i've apply
with all the ?????? in my head
i have to waited after Christmas only i can go to the post office to collect my mail
and it is today
went to Sungai Tiram Bayan Lepas Post office
after i receive it
im in a very excited and HAPPY
it have been so long i din recieve any specail mail
hahaha^^
and GUESS who is it from
look down then you know
l
l
l
V

look at the date there
here a closer view

REPUBLIC OF CHINA
Taiwan!

to me
from


inside
LOLx
too excited until don't know how to open the box.
TaDa
i got this from him
hahaha^^
thank Q
love it so much

2 comments:

Unknown said...

我今天收到你的信叻~
哈哈
我真的是一直在偷笑
真的被你抓到了叻 ~ ~

SORRY啊 明天還有最後的一科FINAL EXAM
不能好好跟你聊天 T.T

~松尾~

JaeYen said...

haha^^ nvm la. as long as u got smile. :P wait for ya reply oo.