Friday, October 10, 2008

Rush!

i still remember 28 sept 2008
i went to Li Chwin's house to rush my project.
reach her house around 10am. u can c how rush I am.
do do do do until i left out sumthing. ROSES
Li Chwin drive me anywhere that u can find roses.
1st we go near by her house 1, but it have move.
then we go sunshine there. all close. just because it was SUNDAY !
gosh!
then she drive me to Queensbay. found the floris shop. but the roses not that pretty.
walk around there for an hour then we go another place so find.
go around bayan baru. NO
the shop owner ask us go Pantai Mutiara Hospital and see. FINISH
T.T
soon we decided to go BJ, Bukit Jambul.
TaDa got it.
big and beautiful.
thanks GOD.
here some photo i take for the project.




around 4 or 5pm like that. my mom have to fetch me home.
although i haven't finish my project.
its stil left 5%.
now i have to home study my History exam tomorrow.
pray pray and pray.


11pm
its kinda late already.
but me and my family going to send my dad to bus station.
He going to work in KL.
going to miss him.
TT
daddy i miss you.
JinSwan coming on 30 Sept.
cant wait to see him!
=]

No comments: