Thursday, October 9, 2008

Assament for Fashion ( minor )

Assament day for Fashion minor student
everyone was rushing like hell knows.
that day everyone was still rushing their own work.
too much. haha^^
going to Fashion studio at leith from amoy lane class.
the assament was mostly like a fashion show.
we need present somemore. hahaha^^
so everyone was busy dressed up + makeup
here some photo from me
the details will soon update
=]

all the cloth u c is we made it ourselves.
with some help from the lecturers and senoirs.
thanks

Maple and me.
she is doing DEVIL! she her dress damn sexy and gorgeous! HOT!
love her devil lips!
me doing asian princess.
=]
i made the tiara myself oo.
nice ???


Liya and me. she help us up alots.
thanks!


Me, Liya, Shalley.
Shalley doing halloween
love the skirt o
very bushy!

No comments: