Saturday, October 11, 2008

Here They Comes / Here He Comes

30 Sept. JinSwan and his friends arrived at Penang around 1 or 2pm.
which i was in college for assament.
they check-in in City Bayview Hotel which is very my college.
so when i have finish my business. i ask JinSwan wherever he wanna go out.
Gurney is the place.
hahaha^^
so we go there by Jenisfer's car.
reach there then we headed Chili's for late lunch.


this is Christina.

Bonny and Christina

JinSwan~


JinSwan act cute here.
ask him act cute he really act cute.
haha^^
cute???
Dong Saeng !
^^


Bonny.



the other day i cant make it due to rushing assignment.
hahaha^^
they when to batu ferringgi withtheir friends.
and i happy that they are having funs!


the 3rd day, they head to Queensbay.
haha^^
i reach there around 2pm
they waited 4 me... Huhu.. sry
we walk walk walk then Fish Spa! go in go in!


my leg!!!! so tickle-ish

behind me is JinSwan.......

later on. we wanna go pragin mall.
wait for bus there.
hahaha^^

[..............]

JinSwan student ID. ^^


when reach hotel. Euder video call with JinSwan.
they so bad. they made me addicted with video calling
TT
i using DiGi leh.
DiGi=i will follow you.....^^


last day.....
i plan to submit my project then go to find him
but he was on the phone....
haix.
so i cam-whore in the room.
hahaha^^



im happy that they have such fun.
see ya~ buh buai~
hope to see u guys again!
=]

2 comments:

missfragile said...

Hey JayYan, how r u ?
Sorry I leave my comment here as U dun have cbox.

JinSwan said...

Penang. It came, it passed. Til nx time. -)