Friday, August 29, 2008

I'm going NUTz~

time really fly !
since the start of my 2nd term of this sem, i've been rushing like hell.
all those assignments, projects, tests.....
arhg~~
i feeling like im soulless. my soul have floating away from me...
LOL~
here the list of homeworks.
  • 2 History tests
  • 1 History notes ( makes it a book )
  • 1 History essay ( 1000 words )
  • 1 drawing in A2 with lines and details.
  • 1 drawing in A2 with coulours and details.
  • 1 article design
  • 1 3D typograph design
  • an oral presentation
  • 1 English test
  • 1 dress with at least 10 skatches and research
have to done all this in 7 - 8 weeks. now is already the 3rd week.
GOD please help me.
my laptop and my PC both down. i cant done my work in time.
now somemore sick!

i need:
  • micromedia FH
  • Photoshop
  • 2nd hand FULL DRESS
  • medecine
  • classical vase
  • roses
  • suitable photo 4 project
  • advices
  • most important is TIMEsssssssssssssssssss
now who can help me with this.....
gosh~
presure and stress makes a person curving for food.
result is FAT.
all my planning of activities have to postpone.
i really need to take myself involve in sport. all i need is
TIMEsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

No comments: