Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Happy Birthday



5th August
...

my birthday... not going to celebrate it this year.. haha^^ dun ask why..


i got a lot of things to do, but thats not the excuse.
i still going out. hehe^^ but not celebrate.
to do list:
- Finish my painting
- Customize my blog (my laptop is down)(don't have the software to do it) shit!!!


haha^^ looking forward to going out!
as for my wishes... 3 right??? I'm greedy.
- i wish all my friends & Family are healthy and great
- i wish i can get a 3.9 GPA
- ( cannot be expose )^^


thanks for those that wish me HAPPY BITHDAY~
Loves & Hearts You all~
hugs & kisses for u all~
XOXO

3 comments:

xian said...

oh no~~~ yan ar!!! i missed ur real birthday!! shit me...sorry dear~~~ happy belated birthday~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
btw really sorry`~~~

christie said...

wow~~
gurl, u r damn pretty!
miss u sooo much~
so long din see u d~~~
^^

JaeYen said...

Xian: is okey. thx~ love ya~
Christie: thx! long time no see. =]