Monday, June 16, 2008

Prom Night ^^

Saturday ! Saturday! Saturday!
Its Prom Prom Prom Night~~~~
haha^^
( got 3 ways of pronouncing it-try guess)
actually is a rushing day of my life.

in the morning, wake up on 9.30am...


10.30am rush to HAIR IMPRESSION to set my hair..
wao~ they were so professional ! !
the hair they set for me were very very nice.
i give 95%
too bad i dun have the process of the hair do... XP
they were so FRIENDLY...
that why i give them extra point. haha^^
curly hair~

1pm
rush to Greenland to have my make up.
thanks to Renee for fetching me & Chiau Ying there.
nearly went to the wrong house. haha^^
Chiau Ying have her make up 1st. since she have to rush to Bayan Lepas to set her hair.
an hour or two. its my turn...
yeah^^
i were going for smoky eyes, but my eyes shape cant be so.
change to others then. haha^^
wanna see the make up.
then have 2 wait till i upload the photo.

-5pm
finish my make up.
then i receive a call from Seng Fung. say he reach QE II already.
and Committee have to be there before 5pm.
arh~
i mishearing again! i tot 6pm.
GOD DAMN !
i was tension after hearing that.
no idea who can help me on this....
until 5.15pm ( around that time )
" hello, mie~ can fetch me to QE II, now im in Greenland...... "
"ok ! "
yeah~ so happy.
Love her so much~

6.10pm
reach QE II
very obvious that i'm late.
haha^^ nevermind with that.
now working. checking the prices, flowers, tiara, etc.....
then back to be a usher...
standing there outside with my 4 inch heels. with Kenneth & Yuu Ruu helping me.
my legs damn tired.
suddenly i saw Angelina Jolie in person... haha^^
actually is Qin~
wao she is wonderful~
then HAIR IMPRESSION coming ! ! !
haha^^ dun know why i damn happy t o see them...

standing there for almost 7pm. someone say can go makan already.
i were the most happy person.
since breakfast untill now.
rush in to be with my buddies~
we take picture.
have fun. makan~
but suddenly, been call out. due to some problem.
no one standing outside be the usher.
so, its around 8pm.
i have to stand back there doing other people shift.
( %@$#&*%$@#&^% ) were in my mind.
haha^^
nevermind.. i have chocolate bar beside me...

8.30pm like that..
finally keep the usher part.
and can have a nice time with my friends...
i din eat much..
just few drip of mushroom soup.
them of taking photo with my buddies~
Love them alot. there're beautiful~
Chiau Ying, Nesta, Renee, Yuu Ruu, Amy, Li Chwin, Lisa, Janice, Ngee Peng, ........
Superstar ALVIN were there too. so as Jummy.
haha^^
the best part is, ELVIS Dancing.... haha^^

around 9.45pm
i rushing again. cause price giving...
rush to the backstage. bringing all the prices...
RUNNING with my High Heels ! ! !
haha^^
in the end screw up something....
:S

10.15pm
its was finally time to go home...
haha^^
of course not me....
its a happy ending~
Prom King = Shawn Tan - Justin Timberlake
Prom Queen = Qin - Angelina Jolie
Best dress Male = (ELVIS)
Best dress Female = (ANGELINA JOLIE)
Most Talent = (ELVIS)

photo with be upload soon.
XP

No comments: