Tuesday, June 3, 2008

long update....

wao~
since when i last updates my blog ???
i have no idea. haha^^
well, my holiday have come to an end, but it din seem like a holiday to me.
causing run here and run there. haha^^ like an ant working.

1st, of course, i been to mall shopping. haha^^ forgot what i brought...
in my holiday, i feel wanna do something new, something i din do before.
like hiking, camping ( real forest camping ), fishing, watch 4 movies a day, bla bla bla.
don know what some more. haha^^

2nd, i got my result for my 2nd semester. its quit bad for me, cause i get 2 "B"
T.T

hope i can get better result in my next semester.

3rd........ OH MY GOSH~~
Prom is coming ! ! ! ! 14th June....
and i haven't decide wherever i want to go or not. GOSH~
need prepare many things..... @,@
faithed.. haha^^

4th, hello~ its the new semester....
means new subject...
yeah~ learn new things....
haha^^
hopefully i can get all straight As.


i wonder how is my friends are doing.
emily?? jingxian ?? haha^^
miss you guys ! ! !

No comments: