Monday, April 14, 2008

First Blog.....

hi~ this is my 1st blog.
well, i'm new here, and i dun know what i going to say.....
its kinda late. 2.16am....
what in my head is..... my high school classmates...
i miss them so much, i wondering how they going on with their life, have they missing me?
emily, jingxian, serena, yixian, wonthing, lynny, shuqi, xuejing, weinee, chooisan and others.
This few days keep thinking of my old days, dun know why. its just keep popping out my mind.
:S
All those old memories.... how i wish i have a time machine.
or in the movie of " Back to the Future "
haha^^
but hey... i cant keep looking backward.
wow~ i have my sleep now. 2molo got class 2 attend. haha^^
buh buai~

4 comments:

xian said...

lol im always missing the old time too my dear
coll life is darn....bad.. =]
but life...
=]

JaeYen said...

ya dear~ enjoy what we have~

em. is the name. said...

ohhhhhhhhhh~ Miss you guys. Love you

JaeYen said...

Love you ALL ! !