Monday, April 28, 2008

26 April 2008

yeah~ guess what???
in the evening,
the sun set were nice.


nice huh???

mean good news.
i went to Queensbay again. XD
and got got the chance to watch the Model Search 2008.

but i just watch awhile.
cause i need to rush to buy the things i want.
+ i go out with my folk. so my time is limited.
my brother buy the thing he want too.
for me i buy white color nail color. yeah~
Finally i got WHITE !
when to borders, good news. i found a book for Illustration.
is a good book. the price is RM160. wow~
T.T
than go Padini to look for heels.
on the way going there, saw Edwin. but he din see me. i was just infront of him.

maybe he cant recognize me. XP


are there different between these 2 picture?

or its me who is different? ?

or the picture is blur, cant c at all ???
XD

No comments: