Wednesday, June 17, 2009

BACK !

hey you all.

I'm BACK !

did anyone miss me?? ( i hope got )
well, actually many of my friends keep bugging me to update. so i can't let them bug no more.
and here i am still topic-less. trying my best to make this blog revive.

well, i trying to post whatever my feeling and time schedule i have. mostly base on me have time to blog or.......


as you can see. i been sleep-less for few night already, so I'm a little BLUR BLUR....
n here is there topic of the day.

Silent Tears.


actually i don't think this "silent tears" words exist.
but i can tell that is the most cruel, harmful, painful then crying. Crying is added with sound and people can tell and see that you're crying. while silent tears is same as crying but is you can't see that the person is crying. Its happen in the heart of in the emotion of the sad person. Most of those people that doesn't want others to know that there are sad face this type of crying method.
These kind of person suffer a lot more then normal people do. so, if you ever have a person like this around you ( if you noticed it ), try to talk to them, and most of all don't hurt their feeling.

i do have some of friend who have silent tears. they really do suffer a lot, and they need comfort.
After i know them well, they actually are normal people like us just they do it in the other way around. they suffer more emotional pain then us.
to my friends out there, no matter who you are. i always there for you
cheers !

No comments: